Delta-T is designing the HVAC and plumbing systems for a grocery store located in Elkford, BC.
Delta-T is involved in an expansion project at the Manteo Resort in Kelowna, BC. The design includes the plumbing and HVAC design surrounding the common outdoor pool and spa. Design includes:
- Ensuring pool design conforms to the pool regulations to complete the IHA approval process
- Domestic water supply to the washrooms, showers, and drinking fountains
- Sanitary and venting system for plumbing fixtures
- Footing drains
- Gas fired hot water heating systems
- Exhaust and HVAC systems for washrooms, chemical storage room, and pool equipment room
Delta-T is currently designing an NFPA 96 range hood exhaust and makeup air system for a cafe to be located in Naramata, BC. The project involves the renovation of an existing building to accommodate the 6-burner range, 40 inch griddle, and 24 inch deep fryer. Proper ventilation design will ensure that the grease laden vapours are removed, fire suppression systems work effectively, and adequate tempered air is supplied to the kitchen to keep the cooks comfortable.